Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Little Recap

While the dark side of life continues, I figured I would go light today because we all need to take a step back sometimes.


Want a delicious dinner, lunch or breakfast? I recommend the Fingerling Potato-Leek Hash with Swiss Chard and Eggs. It was very, very good. In the comments someone suggested dicing the potatoes so it cooks quicker and I did and you should. I also used cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top.

Great article on how to use vintage sewing tables and cabinets on Houzz.com. I love the ones turned into an island.

On ZeroWasteHome a student just heading off to college asks how to maintain a Zero Waste life. The answer and comments are pretty interesting and helpful.

I am so looking forward to cooler temps and this Black bean and zucchini chili from Dishing Up the Dirt will be on my list of recipes to make.

Not sure what to have in a stocked pantry? Angie's Frugal House has a pretty solid list of what is needed just in case.

And The Kitchn has this yummy looking recipe for Roasted Sweet Potato Slices with Cilantro Pesto.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend.

Cheers!
MissFifi




No comments:

Post a Comment