Friday, August 7, 2015

It's Friday Night!

And the only excitement I have to share is that the sitter worked out beautifully on Wednesday. At one point our son told me to go away so he can be with his new crush. The big plus is that I got quite a bit done on my book. That was a huge relief and helped to get the creative juices flowing. Of course I am stagnant now since I don;t have a sitter everyday, but that is okay, I am taking it in stride knowing I will have opportunities to expand my hours working on the book again soon.

Most of my week has been taken up with playground visits and paper work that needs to be done for the preschool. Unfortunately not everything is digitized and this frustrates me. I am used to dealing with larger companies and more resources and my last "corporate" job was at an internet company so I expect everyone else to be savvy. Which is incredibly unfair and I know that, but I still get bratty. There are copied that need to be made and mailed out. Sure some documents should still be in paper form, but let's be honest, a lot of things should be digital to cut down on costs and time being used. I am trying to set up a Parent Portal with another on the School Board and I hope we can do it as it would make a world of difference. Fingers Crossed!

I know most people are IKEA haters, but I love the Skogsta Bar Table which is part of their garden to table line. Right now it is only available in the UK which may be a good thing for me...




Excess of zucchini is always proof of summer. I just found a Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cookie recipe on Mel's Kitchen Cafe' that I may need to try.

So that is it for now. I am off to take my little dude outside to play. Have a great weekend!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment