Friday, January 16, 2015

Interesting Things to Share

Tudor Monastery Farm - Very interesting series. There is also Edwardian Farm and Wartime Farm.



Rose Water and Orange Blossoms food blog. Oh my goodness I want that Talami!

Nutella Puffs for desert. Yum!

TinkerLab is a great site for anyone looking for different, fun projects to do with their kids of all ages.

10 Traits for Better Living by Claire Wolfe

Printable Mini Envelopes and Tiny Cards from Lia Griffith let's you add a special touch to any gift.

Have a terrific weekend!

Cheers!
MissFifi


2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE those shows! I burned through them a year ago! I really loved the first of the series "Tales from the Green Valley".

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now something else to add to my viewing list LOL

    ReplyDelete