Thursday, January 15, 2015

Curried Lentil Soup with Shrimp

Let me be clear, there were no leftovers and it gave 4 servings.

I did not have parsnips or fennel and I used frozen shrimp that I pan cooked instead of baking in the oven. My house smelled amazing and this soup was absolutely divine. Next time I would double the recipe and make sure I had the fennel and parsnips because I can just imagine the touch of sweetness it would add. My hubby who is coming down with a cold loved it because it had ginger, garlic and curry. Look out germs!

The recipe comes from Oui, Chef, pretty amazing stuff on that site, and will be a staple in our home for sure

Curried Lentil Soup with Shrimp

Cheers!
MissFifi


**UPDATE on Pinterest Issue - In case you care, apparently Pinterest suspended my account for, ready, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!! This is a comedy. An Historical Lady had photos pulled, and rightly so, because someone took her photos and used them as theirs in an EBay store. People are odd. Anyway, I was notified that two of my pins were hers and that they would pull them. No problem. Now, "Tobi" is telling me I had multiple copyright infringements and my account gets suspended for 14 days. Oh really? Multiple means many which I have should been notified about as I was with the TWO pins that were deemed unacceptable. Seriously, now I have to decide if it is even worth reactivating the account. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment