Sunday, November 16, 2014

Damn Germs

I am home, in bed with a cold.

I have had enough of this.

Our son's pediatrician had told me that my hubby and I would get sick a lot this year due to our son being in preschool two days a week.

Little petri dishes these kids are.

Oh well. I am not pleasant to be around at all right now. I am moody thanks to uncontrollable hormones and I feel like I have been laid out by a truck. Of course I have yelled at my family because I have no sense and it is inexcusable. My poor son probably considers me a harpy and he and his father would be right.

Forgive me.

When I feel like this, well, it is when I miss my mom the most. I would love to have her here to fuss and soothe me and let me be a big, sick baby.

Perhaps I should whip up some of this cough and cold syrup from Keeper of the Home for the winter.

And if you are feeling blah like me, get some amusement from this insane post on Houzz. Seriously, a kettle for $123.50? What a steal! ;-)

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment