Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2 Recipes You Must Try

We received a serious amount of cranberries from our CSA last week and apparently we are getting more this final week. I had no desire to make cranberry sauce so I did a search, found a cranberry bread recipe and made it this evening. The only change I made was adding a glaze over the loaf and oh my, this rocks.

Cranberry Bread Recipe from Crunchy Creamy Sweet.


Last night I made a Southwestern Stuffed Acorn Squash using Tofurky Sun Dried Tomato sausage. Yes, it was damn good. Very filling. I also left out the tomatoes because my hubby is not a big fan and I was using my cast iron pan and you are not to cook tomatoes in cast iron. They were not really missed. I added a few sundried tomatoes to the baking part which was a nice addition of flavor.

Southwestern Stuffed Acorn Squash from Eating Well.

Enjoy!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment