Tuesday, October 21, 2014

MAPLE AND CINNAMON ROASTED DELICATA SQUASH

We received two delicata squash in our CSA box last Thursday and so the internet recipe search began.
I found this terrific recipe from For The Love of Cooking. It accompanied salmon and homemade biscuits. I pan fried the salmon with this incredibly tasty Maple Pepper with garlic seasoning my husband picked up for me in New Hampshire. I admit I am a touch addicted to this seasoning and will find any excuse to use it on something.
As for the squash recipe I am a big fan and will definitely make it this way again.

MAPLE AND CINNAMON ROASTED DELICATA SQUASH



Cheers!
MissFifi

2 comments:

  1. Delicata squash are so pretty, too.
    Oh and was very happy to read about you seeing Gaiman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was DIVINE! and so was the squash :)

    ReplyDelete