Friday, October 24, 2014

A Delicious Modified Recipe

Tonight I made pasta and napa cabbage with soy chorizo for dinner and sadly, there is just a bit of cabbage and leeks and chorizo left that we will add to eggs and rice for breakfast tomorrow.

It was that damn tasty.

I found this outstanding recipe on Pham Fatale and it is called: Trenne Pasta with Napa Cabbage and Chorizo. She makes her own soy chorizo, God Bless.


Here is what I did differently in the recipe.  I used rigatoni, left out the potato, nutmeg, parsley, tomato sauce, tomato paste and instead of Tobasco I used Siracha.

This is a seriously hearty dish and I am sure if you are not little piglets like me and mine, you will have leftovers to enjoy. Or at least have a bit left for breakfast like we are ;-)

Cheers!
MissFifi


No comments:

Post a Comment