Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Delicious Meal

I apologize for my absence. Things are busy and while that is not a good excuse, I have no other to offer.
I am excited to get seeds in the garden tomorrow and I have been outside a lot weeding and just generally enjoy the good weather with my son. We bought bubbles and he is beyond giddy. I have also been working on my novel, hooray!, so that takes up time as well.

The other night I wanted to cook lentils and found this amazing recipe on Post Punk Kitchen for Snobby Joes.
YOU MUST MAKE THIS DISH! I am not kidding it is amazing. Alter it to suit you however you want, but trust me, it is absolutely delicious and you will have leftovers for lunch. We used regular sandwich bread and I made a side of carrot cabbage slaw. Yummy!!

That is all for now. Hope you are having a great weekend and I will post again soon. XO

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment