Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Leave Her To Heaven

I had never heard of this movie until I read about it on Hooked on Houses. So I did a little search and found it on YouTube.

WHOA.

I kid you not when I say that is is a fabulous and intense film. Gene Tierney is beautiful and beautifully psychopathic. I was mesmerized by her every single time she was on the screen. Everyone in the film was great and not for nothing, why have I never seen or heard of Jeanne Crain before?? She was terrific as Ruth and is also a serious looker.

Apparently this movie is based off the novel of the same name which I may need to add to my long list of things to read one day.

So my dears, grab a drink, sit back and enjoy this superb film noir any way you can get hold of it.  Here is the trailer.




Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment