Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Regular Day

I was going to rant about how annoying it is that every single company in the world seems to only do coupons and entries for contests via Facebook. Seriously. I get it that is how A LOT of the world operates, but jeez it is silly and alienating to us customers who choose not to use that service.

Good thing that I got sidetracked by a site for a company called Old Factory Soap Company.

I have a strange fetish for elegant soaps. Maybe I think it makes my house feel all fancy. Or maybe it is the scents themselves. Regardless, I hope to one day get my hand on some of their soaps and sniff them all day long.

And now I have the normal housework to do, laundry, dishes, vacuuming and even some last minute knitting. Not as exciting as jetting off to like The Maldives, but hey, who lives better than me? ;-)

I was supposed to take our cat to the vet, but cancelled since she seems to be keeping her food down. I am hoping it was just a little irritation due to her age and that she stays okay because the vomit/poop sessions were getting out of hand. I felt horrible for her little body. She is napping now, fed and contented. Hooray for the kitty!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment