Friday, November 8, 2013

Humor Is Best

Things go well here at our casa. The room is progressing, I am sort of getting some writing done. I am knitting like a fiend and hope to have most of the projects done this weekend. Our son continues to make me wish I had a way to bottle his energy and drink it. I have not gotten to the gym lately,  BUT I started doing some cardio and core exercises this am thanks to You Tube. Have to find a way to build up my poor pelvic floor. (Let the Kegel jokes begin.)

In the meantime, I feel like things should be bright and light today. And with that, here are a few funny clips from some favorite films of mine.

The Witches of Eastwick


Death Becomes Her


The Women (1939)  - Witty Lines


The Sure Thing

Pineapple Express

Auntie Mame

Ocean's 11


Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment