Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The other day

I was finishing up my lunch, and getting ready to go read to my son before his nap time, when I realized it was eerily quite in the playroom next to the kitchen. I went in and found our son like this.


As a friend said, "All hail the mighty iPad!"

That is some PBS Kids show that is on there and he is allowed to use the iPad after lunch for about 30 minutes. Yes, yes, American Academy of Pediatrics says not to before 2 years old, but bugger that. Our son is always doing, goes outside, loves to read so I figure Cat in the Hat is not going to corrupt his mind.
FYI - He stayed on the floor in that position for the full length of his nap. God Bless.

Last night I made this pizza using my own dough, but I would love to try her version with the gluten free almond flax crust at some point.

Caramelized Onion, Pear and Goat Cheese Pizza from Nutritionist in the Kitch.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment