Friday, July 19, 2013

Relax on the Train

Rhonda at Down to Earth posted a link to Oliver Burkeman of the Guardian who shared videos of uneventful train journeys. My 18 month old son and I sat down and watched a little bit of the ten hour Norway trip,so pretty and then checked out Scotland. I skipped some parts and on the way to Fort William, my son feel asleep. I will now save every single one of these videos for future need. Bravo.
One of things I wish America had a really lovely railway system. We are a young country, but Europe and other places have much better trains. Amtrak sucks. I would love to travel through the Plains, heading West. What a way to see a country.

Calming Train Video

Joy the Baker has a wonderful Peach Cobbler Scone recipe that I would like to make. The problem is, it would be me eating most of the scones.

Heatwave is almost over. Amen!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment