Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Spinach and Mushroom Hand Pies - King Arthur Recipe

Quick post as I am on a writing bender and also need to hit library and take care of other not so fascinating errands today. Actually, the other I was dusting, something I truly hate to do hence why open shelving makes me twitch. Why make more work for yourself?? Everyone claims they put everyday dishes on open shelving which means they will be washed all the time, but I call bollocks. Anyway, as I was wiping a table down, I recalled a George Carlin quote.
"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established."
Amen George, amen.

A friend sent me the recipe below and what changes she made.

Made this today, but omitted the cheese powder, and baked as one large pie instead of mini pies.  Tripled the filling so it would be enough, and it was fabulous!

SPINACH AND MUSHROOM HAND PIES



Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment