Monday, May 13, 2013

Let It All Hang Out

It was 36 degrees last night so I had to wrap my tomatoes in blankets. My son's baby blankets. Cute and they survived, but we have two more nights of low temps and then back to the 50's we go. Hooray.

I am feeling a touch crazy today, in a good way, and am going to post things that I find interesting or beautiful, regardless of cost.

Decor 8 is gushing over these ceramics by Shan Annabelle Valla and rightly so. They are lovely.



I have no use for this, but it is nice for those that have everything I suppose.





Here is an awesome Tic Tac Toe project from Chicken Scratch NY.

Lamp Finials for everyone!

Purl Bee you inspire cowl envy in me constantly.


I have loved Gauthier Jewelry FOREVER. Unique, beautiful and when I was on a trip in Arizona, we stumbled upon their store. Here we were, all sweaty after walking through the Arizona heat, they gave us water and let us try on whatever we wanted. My kind of place.

Tear Drop Glass Sconce from Shades of Light. I have no reason to buy this, but I want it.

Let me end with a beautiful looking recipe from Roost for a Raw Cheesecake with Meyer Lemon and Vanilla Bean.

Cheers!
MissFifi

1 comment: