Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The No Name Post

Thanks for putting up with my little rant yesterday. Now, even though I am as busy as a bee can be, writing, knitting and setting up the little man's play room, I wanted to share some links for all of you to enjoy.

The Roasted Heirloom Cauliflower and Chestnut Soup from Roost looks so comforting and delicious.

My obsession with cowl patterns from Purl Soho continues. The Garter Gaiter is divine.

I just heard about this book, "The Testament of Mary" by Colm Toibin and am intrigued to no end. Will have to add to my 'must read" list.

And this little fabulous ditty out of the UK, Pretty Nostalgic. A magazine that celebrates the "vintage, traditional and sustainable ways of living." Right up my alley.

Toques From Underground and excellent and fascinating article about underground supperclubs in The New Yorker.

Here is a stunning Craftsman Renovated home for sale in Bellevue, WA via Hooked on Houses.

I don't knit gloves or mittens, but these Podster Gloves from Knitting to Stay Sane are just a fantastic gift idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment