Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sweet Potato Goodness

I have a serious sweet potato fetish. It sounds so kinky I know, but I can pretty much eat them prepared every way possible EXCEPT 2 ways. With meat is a no no as I am a pesco-vegetarian. I am sure they are fabulous with bacon, so I can only read about the praise. The other way is with marshmallows. How can one insult the beauty that is a sweet potato with extra sweet stuff? So gross to me, but if you love them you can have at 'em and take my portions too.
I admit one of my absolute favorite ways to eat them is roasted and I just came across one of simplest ways possible to roast them. Just throw them in the over and that is it. I currently have 4 potatoes in the oven. Ohhh yeah, God Bless.



Thanks to The Good Soup for the unrecipe.

Instructables gave me this wonderful way to make Sweet Potato Fries. Like I said, right now it is all about the sweet potato and it is good.

These recipes look tasty too and I must try them at some point.

Tartelette's Acorn Squash and Sweet Potato soup.

The English Kitchen's Sweet Potato, Blue Cheese and Chipolte Chilli Soup

Well, I must dash as my 11 1/2 month old is displeased with being stuck in the house so off on a walk we shall go!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment