Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another Nice Day

The last two days have been in the 60's. And they say there is no Global Warming...ha!
What is really nice is about this weather is being able to open the windows and air out the house. I just painted our kitchen so being able to get the fresh air in has been a plus. I painted a color called Almond Oil by Valspar. It looked beige-y on the car d but it has an undertone of blush/pink depending on lighting. Honestly, it looks nice and it is not a painful neutral which is good. We chose to paint because it was a blah, poorly done pale green and we both hated the faux brick back splash. I will never understand certain trends, fake brick being one of them. The kitchen looks MUCH brighter now which is great. Of course when it gets professionally done that will be nice, but for now, we both like the result from the paint and can live with that without issue.

Google Drive and I are getting along better. I still have my issues with certain functions, but I am learning to work with it best I can. My writing is happening more at night, but I am getting some of it done when my son naps which is choice.

And now some random things.

I like this Basic Chic Hoodie from Chic Knits.

Indelible Ink Workshop has some lovely prints for sale in their Etsy shop. I found out about them through the website Small Town Living.

This tiny violet hand muff falls under something I would aspire to knit, but most likely never will. I do love it though.

This article on The Kitchn about 5 party appetizers that won't break the bank are great, but the commenters have wonderful suggestions as well. Currently the links are funky, but hopefully they fix that ASAP.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment