Friday, November 9, 2012

Lovely Ribbed Cowl

Things are busy with my ten month old getting into many things. One of those being the cat food bowl when I do not place it up high quick enough. There is nothing like pulling kibble out of a baby's mouth. I freaked a little because she is on prednisone and we mash the pill up in her bowl with her wet food. All I need is him getting a small chunk of that in his system. Ahhhhhhh the joys of parenting.


Once again I turn to Purl Soho for a gorgeous Ribbed Cowl



The one thing I hate is having to cast on 156stitches. Yeah, yeah, use stitch markers, but still, I will lose count. Especially if I am digging cat food out of my kids mouth. Forgetfulness is a big thing that happens when one has a kid. I used to think that was hogwash when I heard about it, but have found it to be true. Where the hell my short term memory has gone who knows? Alright, back to the pattern. It is gorgeous and I might make it for myself or a gift or file it away for a later date. But if you are not into merino wool, I am sure there is a lovely option to use int its place to make such a pretty accessory.

Cheers!
MissFifi




No comments:

Post a Comment