Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Laundry/Mudroom

I am being incredible lazy, because I am incredibly busy, and linking to this post from blog Cape 27. These are awesome laundry and mudroom ideas. I especially like the one with the litter box behind a little door in the laundry room. Our cat's litter box is in our upstairs hall across from the bathroom at present and I get all grossed out walking on bits of litter. I sweep and vacuum constantly, but sometimes you have to be alright with not getting to it right away. Of course I need to wipe my feet before I get into bed so let me just say, cat littler boxes do need their own area where they can be a little messy and it does not up set your balance. Our basement is out of the question because there is no way for the cat to go back and forth unless we cut a hole in the door and that is not happening.
Anyhoo, here is the link and honestly, all of the ideas are just lovely.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment