Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bear Hat

Since I am on a knitting kick, I figured maybe I should make a goofy hat for my child. But nothing too goofy. Hence, I have found a fabulous pattern on Fiber Flux's site. Behold, the Bear Hat.




Pattern here.

Thanks to Michael's and their 40% coupons I hope to have the yarn and needles in hand by this afternoon.

I have been writing, albeit, not a lot, but my style has changed once again. I swear my novel is going to read like ten different people wrote it unless I get a handle on my voice here. I will. I know I will. It has matured and that is what is really fascinating to me. Weird to read what I wrote not too long ago, alter it and see that it is not a hundred times better and sounds more like the character in my head. Again, formal training probably really helps with this kind of stuff here kiddies so if you can do a writing program, DO IT!!

Have a fantastic weekend!
Cheers!
MissFifi


No comments:

Post a Comment