Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vintage Hair

If I had more time and in some cases, the nerve, I would rock some of these vintage hairstyles pretty hard.

Bobby Pin Blog is all about these hairstyles as well as retro makeup.

A for Awesome!

Now if I could hone my sewing skills and work up a dress like this:


I would be all good to go out now wouldn't I?

I have been toying with cutting my hair. Currently it is down to the middle of my back, the longest I have ever had it, but it does lack some style. I do have some awesome curls though and a few that are natural banana curls. I have had short hair most of my life so I am not keen on going all Annie Lennox. Honestly, there are not many women that could carry that short cut besides her and my friend Filomena.

I do love certain bob hairstyles, but I have no desire to become a slave to my hair dryer either. I admit I am envious of those with straight hair that can pretty much do any hairstyle they want. I would bob myself like Louise Brooks in a heartbeat, but alas it would not work.

This does leave me without any idea of what to do, but I am sure at some point I will see something and go "That's it!" Rita Hayworth would be wonderful to emulate but let's face it, it ain't easy to be "Gilda".




Cheers!
MissFifi





No comments:

Post a Comment