Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Homemade Granola Bars

I have been on a serious quest to find some delicious quick snacks to have on hand. There are times during the day where my mind begins to melt and my body believes sleep is necessary. This especially sucks when I am trying to write because I sometimes forget what I was going to do next in my own novel. Where did that character go and why is he now a she type of scenarios. Not really, but it makes for good drama eh? Plus the 5:45am wake up calls due to one little boy could be part of the issue, but he really is so darn cute so he gets a pass.
One of the snacks I have been considering making from scratch is the could be cardboard tasting if you do not do it right granola bars. There are many recipes out there. Some looked awesome and some were of that Martha Stewart intensity where you wondered where that woman had the time to even pee. But not this recipe I found. That is correct my fair-haired Goldilocks it looks just right. Wanna know why? Because I have ever single ingredient on hand. Rock on with my bad self.

Thank you to the choice blog EzraPoundCake for the recipe and I hope they turn out delectable.

Homemade Granola Bars

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment