Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun Friday

I have become a touch obsessed with my Spotify account. I have created some serious play lists. I use Pandora too and if I hear something I dig, I grab it on Spotify and put it on my list. When I get a new car one day, I want both of these in said car. Here are a few songs I recently downloaded along with some fun links.

Wire - Ahead

Wonder Stuff - Wish Away

Duffy - Mercy

Clan of Xymox - Obsession

Bronski Beat - Hit That Perfect Beat

Front 242 - First In First Out


Antoni Gaudi apartments - love his work

Rhubarb Crumb Squares - I don't make stuff like this because the hubby won't eat it, but they look yummy. From Mennonite Girls Can Cook

Kathy Ireland's retreat in France. Yes, I am jealous.

I could not love this house anymore. A Country Farmhouse



Have a great weekend!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment