Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

I am feeling a little kooky. Yeah, that's right. No rhyme or reason here in Casa Fifi today. Maybe it is the fact that the weather has been so choice and will be even warmer tomorrow. Whee!
Our little one just got 4 vaccinations. Ouch! And we have the oil folks here doing the yearly maintenance to the furnace. Aren't contracts fun??
Because of all this, I am just going to post a bunch of things that have caught my eye and no, I am not going to discuss the topic du jour, the book 50 Shades of Grey. Boo yah!

Mike Joos has created these fun and interesting prints and I think I want one or two. Look at Salvador Dali, how cool!!



This place is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too small man.

I love hand stamped jewelry and perhaps, one day, I can get a cool one with my little bundle of joy's name or initial. Cause that would be how I roll ;-)

Fun bohemian space!

Even though Neil Gaiman and I have the same views on how writing makes us feel, let us remember that has his won places to write in seclusion, meets Stephen King and makes the big bucks. One day Mr. Gaiman, I too shall be the bomb.

I like the doors. They have a cool Moroccan vibe.
.

Portobello Street makes these unusual refrigerators that look like furniture with a retro vibe. I dig.


These fridges by Meneghini just blow my mind.



Curd falls under jam for me, I do not make it, but I will eat it if someone else does. This Ginger Grapefruit curd looks delicious.

Have a fabulous day.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment