Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On a lighter note

Amazing how cathartic it was to spread my emotional carnage and get it out. Granted I am not 100%, but I feel much better.

First off, I must thank the person who realized that swaddling a baby would make them settle down and sleep. Last night was a gift of calm baby who realized night is sleep time. Fingers crossed that it works again tonight.

Second, I feel more empowered to assert myself when it comes to the baby and that is a very good thing. No I am not being nasty or fresh, just "Mama".

Since that has been addressed, it is time to put those raw side and move on to some cool and interesting posts I have come across instead.

The Shiksa in the Kitchen  - Good recipes, fantastic kitchen.

Wanna buy a castle in Italy??

Not sure I want to live in Park City, Utah, but the HGTV Dream Home is pretty darn sweet.

Some sect of the Amish refuse to be flashy by using those safety triangles.

Dr.Seuss's story "And To think I Saw It On Mulberry Street" was rejected 27 times. As a struggling writer, I like to believe that I too, will start out this way and end up in good company like this.

Sustainable seafood will be available at big box stores like Target. Hmmmm...

Cheers!
MissFifi







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mom! By chance are you house hunting? The Castle looks cool, but cold to me. The dream home in Utah is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could house hunt at those levels. Haha! Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete