Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A little infection and antiques

I had a pretty bad sinus infection the past 5 days. I could barely lift my head or get comfy and using a computer was pretty much not going to happen unless it was to try and watch a film. writing was impossible as well, but thanks to the gift that is amoxicillin, I am recovering quite well and able to get back on track with my storytelling.

I love this post on furniture that no one really uses anymore, but some still love. As far as antiques go, I adore telephone tables and would enjoy having one to use. Pie safes are also up there for me. I would love to have one in my kitchen to store all my bulk jarred goodies. Maybe have it built into an alcove.

Since I am still a little knocked out, I am off to nap and hope to get back to regular posting soon.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment