Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cool things

I like unusual gifts. Not that I do not like receiving gift cards, cause those are always handy no matter what, but I like when someone takes the time to really think about what they are giving you. So without further adieu, here are some places I would love to give or get a gift from.

Savannah Bee Company - anyone who males a honey specifically for cheese is awesome in my book.

Fishs Eddy - anything from here, seriously, anything.

Lori Earley - I want to be able to purchase as much of her artwork as possible.

Glass Tea Tumbler - As someone who is obsessed with tea, I would love this.

Okomido Jewelry - yes please.

Jewelry Display Frames - I think this would be a good DIY project and I would love to hang pieces as art instead of having them lay in boxes.

Cheers!
MissFifi


No comments:

Post a Comment