Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reading Nooks

Books are one of my all time favorite ways to entertain myself. I am currently on the fifth book in the Thursday Next series, First Among Sequels and yes, my obsession with that series has never waned so bravo Jasper Fforde.

One thing I have always coveted is a reading nook. Granted, I am happy to curl up in one of my wing back chairs and read. But the idea of sitting on a comfy window seat, reading by natural light, oh heaven indeed. Apartment Therapy has posted some reading nooks and while not all of them are window seats, I really love the idea that most readers want to be cocooned in literary bliss. To have a designated area where one can indulge and read books, magazines, whatever, is pretty fabulous.

Cheers!
MissFiFi

No comments:

Post a Comment