Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello, I am Miss Crabby

Between a combination of not having a paying job, editing this blasted novel and needing a serious vacation, I am slowly melting down. Yes, I have hit that wall and sort of snapped.
Sometimes a drive can fix this or visiting our friend's triplets, but I don't see it working this time.
Too bad it is not warmer out, I would go for a walk in a local park to help clear my head.
My dog whining all morning is not helping my mood either. Good times.
I am sure this will pass. At least I hope it does. Though I am betting that laying on a beach somewhere and having a beer in the sun would be very helpful. Too bad I cannot test the idea out. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Okay, enough moping. Music is usually a big help getting me out of my doldrums. I did not watch the Grammy's, but I read about this young lady Janelle Monae and she is incredibly talented.

Another stellar young woman I admire is Adele. What a voice these two women have.

My story beckons so regardless of my piss mood, I am going to make it happen.

Cheers!
MissFifi



No comments:

Post a Comment