Monday, February 21, 2011

All the little things

We were supposed to do a lovely brunch and museum trip yesterday, but the friends we were to meet had an appointment with a realtor. Ah, the excitement of house shopping and seeing lots of good stuff and bad stuff. Instead we grabbed ourselves a nice breakfast and then went to see our little ladies. They are just so darn adorable!!!!!

I was really enjoying seeing our back yard again, but of course, there is snow on the ground again.

My netbook got a lovely spy ware/mal ware virus and no longer works. As a writer, I am freaking out, but fortunately I use an online server as backup so the most important stories are saved. We had to order a new computer which sucks, but it is what it is.

I am loving the show Downton Abbey. Shocking how the importance of class and distinction was all important so soon as the early 1900's. Marrying the right person, having a lady's maid, etc.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment