Monday, February 28, 2011

3 Good Things

I made this yummy Cinnamon Carrot Bread the other day. I had to use canola oil, added more cinnamon, used 3 carrots instead of one and a friend suggested I add a pinch of nutmeg. You can alter it how you choose and be aware that it will look more like a cookie dough then a cake batter.

I finished reading Fool Moon, the second book in the Dresden Files series and am still wanting to go back for more. Harry Dresden is a very intriguing character. I did get a little miffed with his cop friend Murphy, but you were supposed to so good job there Jim Butcher. I look forward to the third installment which I will order from the library in a few days.

I almost done with Lost in a Good Book, the second in the Thursday Next series, and it is just as amazing as the first one. The world Mr. Fforde has created is just so surreal and so much fun and chaotic, I love it. This falls under the "wish I wrote it" category for me.

That's all folks!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment