Monday, December 20, 2010

One Down Many to Go

Got my first rejection for my novel. The note was very lovely and now I have to cross them off my list and go to the next agent. I feel relieved that I got an answer and can now move forward searching out the right person who will hopefully see the potential of the book. Ugh and Yea! all at once...hahahahaha! Seriously though, this is going to be a grueling process, but that is to be expected. Like it or not, this is how it works and I am ready.

My second novel's progression is going nicely as I flesh out important parts and rebuild weak ones. Who knows? Maybe this one will get picked up first.

Currently I am reading The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer and it is enlightening and wonderful and main boggling. Siddhartha Mukherjee, a physician and researched, makes the content easy to follow and gives a wonderful history on this despicable diseases.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment