Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to the grind and interesting home decor

What a whirlwind!
Good food, good times and now, back to the daily grind.
My battery has arrived which means I am typing this post from my little net book. Whoo hooo!! I hate to admit this, but I was a very, very crabby person when I was sans computer. My poor husband probably wanted to hop a plane to get out of dodge when I snapped. Of course I used our other computer and worked, but it is always better to have your own equipment. How many times can you interrupt fantasy football you know?
It is sad to admit that I rely so much on technology to do a task many have done with quill and parchment. Then again, I believe Shakespeare would really dig working on a computer. He probably could have cranked out even more works!
Anyway, I am hoping to get another query letter out by the end of the week to start the New Year off right.

I just came across this Cast Iron Hands Dish Towel Holder and I am speechless. I live to see that in someones kitchen, I really do.

Keeping with the odd, eclectic home stuff theme, this Hippity-Hop Lamp from Anthropologie is pretty weird. Bunny lovers will dig it, though I think it looks ominous when lit up. I do like that when you scroll over any of the lamps, you can see what it looks like when turned on.

Scripture Tableware called Feed on the Word. Now that is all kinds of awesome.

I have no need for a stand alone mailbox, but I dig this from Dalhaus.

For the Scarface movie lover in your life, a lamp. Yeah....

Cheers!
MIssFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment