Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My to do list grows

My husband and a friend went and got our couch last night. It looks really fantastic and now we just have to decide where we want to actually put it. For now it is where the orange couch was, but it is not staying there since it is against a radiator. I also need to go purchase some Scotchgard to help protect the couch.

I started this week out very well as I had a massage client. Always nice to work on someone and get paid :) I need to drum up some more business and start looking into the hospital systems again. Someone suggested the VA Hospitals and I would love that, but their budgets are worse than private hospitals.

Our kitchen is one of the few rooms I like, but the cabinet hardware is atrocious and there is none on the bottom cabinets. Two of the doors on the upper cabinets are cracked, so one day we will need to replace all of them, but for now, I would like to get some nice hardware and paint the walls. It will brighten it up, especially when I check to see if the wall is okay behind the faux brick back splash and if so, I will take brick down and paint the wall. If not, I will paint the brick. Good times.

I need to work on my nephews blanket tonight and some other stuff up in the office. There are two art pieces I need to finish and I need to rearrange some more stuff up there. I also need to get back to writing since it has sort of been on hold the last few days. Maybe after some knitting I can work on that which would be really nice.

I really need a thirty six hour day sometimes.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment