Sunday, October 3, 2010

Staying put

Excellent post by Sharon at The Chatelaine's Keys about living in the "wrong house" but loving it just the same. The need to relocate and then realizing, heck, I am exactly where I belong. I can appreciate this because I love where I live now, but do not think I wonder if it is worth it to one day move to Asheville or San Francisco or wherever. For now though I am happy in Western New Jersey and would not trade it for anything in the world. There is a sense of community, I can garden and my home is NOT a starter home, it is a home thank you very much. There is a phrase we need to toss out the window. Bigger is not always better and I have enough space. I do the cleaning, trust me, we have more than enough space. In the end, home is where the heart is and our home has a big heart.

STAYING PUT

Cheers!
MissFifi

1 comment: