Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My brain is melting

Why?
Because for the life of me, I cannot figure out a proper title for the bounty hunter book. I am tossing all sorts of ideas around from lyrics I like to a line from a book. Frustrating to no end. I was hoping once I was done Poof! It would be there, but no. I do realize that I can pick an obscure phrase from the bible or some odd book or song, but then if it is too obscure it may make absolutely no sense. These are the times I wish I could just call it something generic like the character name or name of where it takes place, but I want a stronger impact. Not that it would not have an impact....UGH!!! Anyway, enough of that rant.

The Angels book is moving along though I did add a story line that strayed too far from my original idea and did not work. Seems these last few days have been brain freeze days for me. Today I am looking to get back into the groove or at least locate it.

Pulled the following book to help in my research on Mary Magdalene.
A fascinating and interesting read so far. The way people today have garbled the stories of each of these historical characters is what he tackles and breaks down.

That is all I got today my friends. Keep the faith.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment