Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello Again!

Whew! What a whirlwind. Our cousin just left to go back to Italy tonight after three and a half weeks here. We had a wonderful time and we were sad to see her go. That being said, I am also happy to get back to my usual writing schedule. I was able to maintain it pretty much with her here, she was a late sleeper, so my mornings allowed me to continue editing my first novel and my hubby has been given a deadline of September 1 to complete his feedback on inconsistencies and grammar. Also, many house projects fell to the wayside, we considered ourselves somewhat on vacation too with her here, so now we are anxious to get back to the grind.
I wanted to share some of the places we took her. Enjoy the links!

Back Forty Restaurant - cool place, good grub.
Pandan Room - we love going here and are friendly with the owner.
The Statue of Liberty - she always impresses.
Cafe Archetypus- have loved this place forever.
Greek Taverna - Yummy!
The Nevermore Hotel - drinks and dinner with friends

We also took her to the waterfront in Edgewater to get fabulous nighttime skyline photos of Manhattan. She got to see my brother again and go on his boat in Greenwood Lake, NY and we enjoyed a lot of home cooked meals and dinner at a few friend's houses. It will be nice when she comes back again.


Cheers!
MissFifi

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a nice visit : ) Neat links too!

    ReplyDelete