Thursday, June 3, 2010

This land is my land

So due to my rechargeable batteries being crap, we did have some major yard work done yesterday and had overgrown "trees"removed. Seems the original owners planted them for "privacy" and never took care of them. These are the bad bushes.




The greatest thing was the tree guys moved a bird's nest into another tree for me and the mother found the nest and is caring for her babies. :)

Anyhoo, here are pictures of the yard, but the veggie garden has grown a lot since I took the photos.

SNOW PEAS

They are much larger now, but I am proud of them.

Raised garden bed that my hubby built.

Cool thing is my marigolds had died and on a friends recommendation I deadheaded them and they all came back. Whew!

My peonies. I am a tad obsessed with them. They were here when we moved and I ADORE them to no end.


That is all for now. I will try and take more photos soon.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment