Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello Spring!

We were away at Cape Cod all weekend with no internet service, which was nice, but at the same time, I did not get to update all the beauty I saw.

The weather was fabulous. While my hubby and a friend golfed on the course of Chatham, the rest of us walked around the beautiful town and went to two open houses. The homes were well over a million dollars each. The agency is Kinlin Grover and they have a lot of nice places for sale. Some of the views of the water are spectacular.

We went to Easter Services in Provincetown at The Church of Saint Mary of the Harbor. Then we had a nice brunch at Fazzini's.

We bought two lavender plants from the Cape Cod Lavender Farm. They will be going on the side of the house where the sun hits pretty much all day.

When we got home I was pleased to find a random hyacinth growing in our backyard. That flower has one of my favorite spring time smells ever. Our Japanese Maple, Pear and Peach trees are all blooming and they look lovely. Now I have to plan where some of the phlox, columbine and other flowers will be planted this week.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment