Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Martha Martha Martha

So a friend convinced me to be in the audience for Martha Stewart and I am very excited because apparently, Jeff Daniels will be there! I am so glad because I was worried we would get a celebrity I would not really care for.
Now, I do not love all things Martha. Some of her recipes are too complex and her personality is not my favorite, but I can certainly appreciate her elevating something as simple as laundry to such a high standard. Her magazine is always a fun read and I envy her gardens like nobody's business.
Anyway, I will let you all know how the taping goes and what type of parting gift we get.

Cheers!
MissFifi

2 comments:

  1. You get prizes? I want one. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went once and the muffins were TO DIE FOR! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete