Thursday, January 28, 2010

Write on

I have been diligently typing away, acting it out and talking to two friends, a Surgical Tech and a SWAT team Captain, as technical advisors.

Yes, this is what it takes when you write a book sometimes.

I have also been fortunate to secure about five people who are willing to be no-holds barred readers of a first revised draft of my bounty hunter story. There is a bit of nervousness and excitement involved with this step. Each individual will be certain to come back to me with an array of different comments. Of course I have to hope I engage them enough to get past the first page to get these comments, but I think I will.

Here is to moving forward my friends, warts and all.

What Are You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani has been on a loop through my current rewrites.

R.I.P. JD Salinger and Howard Zinn.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment