Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Tuesday

Just watched NCIS, it was a repeat, but I need my weekly fill of Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Co. We even love NCIS:LA, I have a small crush on the actor that plays the psychiatrist, Nate. He has a terrific speaking voice. Both shows have an excellent cast, so for two hours we thoroughly enjoy ourselves.
We've never been big TV people. There are shows we do watch, but if we miss it or want to do something else, we do. There is no reason to miss out on life for a television show you can easily catch on the network's site, HULU or eventually, Netflix.
I am in the process of getting ready to send out a new short story to some literary publications. I know it will help if I get published in a few places before I send out inquiries to agents, so I have been doing a lot of research to see where I can send stuff to. I really need to write the query letter up so I have it ready to go.
Cleaning up my two big stories is what I am doing now. The novel and novella are being proofread and revised before they get sent out. It is nerve wracking and exciting. Fingers and toes are crossed.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment