Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fun artsty things

I have come across some fabulous things and so let's go on a fantasy shopping spree together.

Alice In Wonderland make up kit from Urban Decay - I MUST have this

Alkemie Jewelry - I would wear the hell out of the octopus & bat cuffs

Mat and Nat - I have one of their handbags, they are vegan and they rock

Melissa: Aisha Shoe - Very sexy.

Charmone Shoes - Cezzane - I want these and I don't care why or how.

Melissa Joy Manning - Love the white gold wedding band with black diamonds. Beautiful stuff.

There is immense beauty to me in the folk art of Mexico's "Day of the Dead". Etsy has over 7,000 products representing the holiday. Click here to check it out.

I hope you have enjoyed our journey.

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment