Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New discoveries

This is what I look like as I sit and type my blog....just kidding. Only I wish I wasn't.

Things are good here at the homestead. A dear friend let me pick through her bolts of fabric so I can once again, make curtains. Oh yeah, we chose nice pretty fabrics for living room and dining room, but the art room and office? Fun patterns you will hopefully all enjoy once you see them.

Here are recent goodies I would like to share

Natasha Wozniak - an artisan jeweler who does superb work.

Lucky Scent - I have been fortunate to receive some sample vials from a friend who orders from here. Some of the most unique perfumes I have ever smelled. You can order samples for $3 and $4. A steal.

Rustic Cabbage Soup - DELICIOUS!!

FactCheck.org - Did the President say that? What about those vaccines? They cut through all the crap and give you unbiased reporting. Wonderful.

American Duchess, 18th Century Fashion - Yes please.

I am late to the party on this one, but 1001 Rules for my Unborn Son is a fabulous blog AND book.

Mahar Drygoods - Whimsical toys to encourage imagination in children or adults.

Cheers!
MissFifi

4 comments:

  1. I'm dreaming of those roosters hanging in your office. Make it SEW!
    PinkVelvetBird

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the snippet of the book - 1001 Rules for my Unborn Son! I must buy it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the fabric-and thanks for the neat links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link and for dropping by my ole' blog :-)

    ReplyDelete