Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tis the season has arrived.

Hello, hello!

I have come across some interesting gift ideas via magazines and other places and wanted to pass them along in case you were looking for something new, fun and interesting.

Happy Tape - this stuff looks like fun to use.

Karmakraft - design your own fabric. I may have to do this as I bet it can get addicting.

Wrist Cuffs by Waterrose. I have knit wrist warmers and cuffs, but these are quite beautiful.

My wedding anniversary is on the Day of the Dead. Think I should buy one of these from Artisans A GoGo to honor it.

Over 20 months, a set of 25 colored pencils are delivered to the collectors door. Nice idea Social Designer!

Happy Owl Glassworks have some interesting and lovely nightlights and other glass goodies.

These paintings by Julie Beck are beautiful.

Cheers!
MissFifi

1 comment: