Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sita, elbow and food


Sita Sings the Blues is absolutely fabulous and if you love art, jazz and a good story, you MUST watch it. I would like to thank Mark for telling me about it and PBS for showing it. I am a tad obsessed with the shadow puppets and their banter, it works beautifully in the story.

My gardening elbow is still bad, I also worked on a massage client this week so that did not help, but I go to the doctor on the 16th to get it taken care of. Celebrex, cortisone, physical therapy, who knows what will be prescribed, I just want it to heal and be healthy.

We went to Lambertville this past weekend to walk around and relax. We stopped to grab a snack at this little joint called Baker's Treat which donates 100% of their profits to programs for women in early recovery from alcohol and substance abuse. In addition, women in recovery are given employment at Baker's Treat, where they are trained in baking, cooking, retail sales and office skills.

That is all for now. Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment