Thursday, August 6, 2009

Updates

This week has been filled with much to do.

Apparently we will be doing stuff on the house until the Second Coming of Christ. We have our lists of what we want to tackle individually as well as separately. We need to decide on paint colors for the living room, dining room and den. It has been decided that the den will one day morph into a mudroom/laundry room and have half the staircase moved to help utilize space better. We can paint it any insane color we want as it will change again one day. My brother is most likely cringing. He wants us to paint everything white and use accessories to bring in color. God bless his little soul.

I am still trying to set up my Lia Sophia Starter show. My poor Unit Manager...I may be the
first person who can't get a starter party set up. I am shooting for August 20th now. fingers crossed!

The October 1st deadline for the writing contest looms in my head. I still need to rework one of my current stories or start a whole new one. I am hoping to submit 2 or 3 stories, but I will let the muse take me where she wants. Luckily, I was able to work on my ever-in-process novel "Retrospect" yesterday. I love that story. I love my main character, Ryan. I will miss him when I am done with this, but that is the beauty of it all. You create life and then you let it go.

Here are links to books I currently have in rotation:
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
The Brethren by Beverly Lewis
The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
Rogue Warrior by Richard Marcinko

What I love most is that they are so vastly different from each other.

Keep smiling and get out of the house and office my dears!

Cheers!
Miss Fifi

No comments:

Post a Comment