Friday, August 14, 2009

Checklist

Lists.
I am a huge fan and usually have a few going at a time. I thought I would share what is on my current house list. Now and then I stray from just home stuff, but it is still a good thing to have.

Research more on raised beds for the garden
Call Brinks for consultation re: security system
Slip cover at Target for 80" couch
Rubber feet for marble pastry board (I only need 3 but I they sell them in a pack of 4 or less)
Check out IKEA's Lazy Susan inserts and Liatorp for living room.
fungicidal paint for where trees were cut
Zoetrope deadline is October 1
Call arborist to help remove, save, clean up back yard.
Sand side table(s), clean up, for bedrooms

There will most certainly be more added, but for now, that is what I have going. I'll let you know if I get any of it accomplished this weekend!

Cheers!
MissFifi

No comments:

Post a Comment